Learn More About Top listed Expensive Flowers
Flowers are one of the most beautiful gift from nature to mankind. They are one of the best gifts you can give to your loved one and take them on cloud nine. Flowers are the part of all kind of occasions such as valentine’s day, father’s day, mother’s day etc. Also, it is an important element for decorating venues for the wedding, and useful for people who has the simple hobby of gardening. It is the prime necessity to give consolation or express mercy, in sad moments like on funeral or in failure. Though Flowers fill our life in stunning ways. If you are confused about occasion related to flowers, you can go for flowers delivery by moysesflowers.co.uk . where you can get desired range, coloured and featured flowers, bouquets, buttonhole, vases etc. They also provide same day fresh flower delivery. So just approach once. To know more about top expensive flowers, read on :
- Kadupul Flower : Kadupul flower is called as a priceless flower. The reason behind it is, that it is rare and also can not be picked without causing damage to it. Furthermore, Kadupul Flower dies before dawn. These flowers only blossom at night and spread lovely, calming fragrances. It will only last for hours after picking it. Also not available at shop or in online stores as it never reaches there. It is the flower that can not be bought.
- Juliet Rose : Juliet rose attracted everyone since 2006 through its beauty. It was launched at Chelsea Flower Show 2006 and after that, becomes the buzz of attraction. David Austin has created these beautiful flowers and it took 15 long years to create them. The Juliet Rose is also known as the £3 million rose, which is same to approx $15.8 million.
- Shenzhen Nongke Orchid : The Shenzhen Nongke Orchid is a flower that was handmade and got the name from the group that experimented on it. It took the researchers eight years to grow and observe the flower. It sells for a high price not only for background or cultivation, but for its appearance. It is also said that it has a delicate taste.
- Gold Of Kinabalu Orchid : The Gold Of Kinabalu Orchid are sold at a high price due to its rarity and beauty. It has beautiful, long and green petals with red spots. It is only available in the Kinabalu National Park in Malaysia. The fact is that it only grows in one place. It takes a long process and is difficult to grow up. This flower will only grow between April and May. As its rare availability makes it much more expensive, it earned the title “God Of Kinabalu”.
- Saffron Crocus : The saffron flower is more famous as a spice than a bloom, but still sold as a flower. The saffron has purple colour but its rich yellow filament is what makes it more decent. It takes around 80,000 flowers to develop only 500 gram of spice from the yellow filament, all off them are hand-picked and dried. There is a more demand of saffron spice, but it takes a lot of time and skill to cultivate it.
- 17th Century Tulip Bulb : In the 17th century, due to the simplicity and commonality of the tulip, its price bubbled up. The single layer flower was enamoured by Dutch for its shape, lush and deep colours. Actually, its colour was stronger than any other at a time. It is a rare flower. The price reached up to 10,000 for these tulips. The tulips are a high-status symbol, if situated in your own garden.
Nature has given us these beautiful flowers. But some flowers are rare and more beautiful so it demands high value when it goes for sale. So the post lists highly demanded and most expensive flowers. There are also some other flowers which are as expensive as it is such as Gloriosa, Hydrangea, Lily of the valley and Lisianthus etc. This post relates some unknown facts about the extreme flowers too. Keep reading and increase your knowledge.