How To Create One’s Own Wet Room?
Those interested to create their own warm and attractive wet room may follow the following tips:
- Enhance warmth in wood selections and tiles – Wet rooms usually involve tiles that promote cold. Warmth can be added by using beige tiles that improve the looks. The beautiful bathroom can be turned into a good one like Step Free Wet rooms
- Utilize the extra space – Those wishing to create their own wet rooms may use the unused space like the one lying extra in some storage room. This can be beautified by using dove grey walls, black slate floors and antiqued tub or large skylight transform. The unused area in the house can be used for a worthy wet room.
- Using patterns and texture – The existing small space can be made to look larger. Penny tiles in bold colors go a long way in giving attractive looks to the wet room of your choice.
- Vintage styling – Vintage looking pedestal sink and stone like tiles are also much advantageous in creating the wonderful wet room that impresses others.
- Go beyond traditional tile patterns – Warm looks of the wood can be achieved without making use of the real thing. Design possibilities can be promoted with use of tiles that look like wood. Great dimension and interest can be created in the contrasting areas of tile in the shower space.
- Sitting place – Additional space for sitting can be created with outdoor furniture like stools or benches etc. This is the perfect way to for replacing the built-in-bench found in the conventional shower. The wet room can be made stunning with this method.
- Separation of wet from dry zone with glass – Using a glass panel or shower curtains is sufficient to do this. A single glass panel with minimal hardware may suffice to avoid any unwanted splash in the dry zone of the room.
- Flexibility with fixtures both low and high – Involving body sprays, rain shower heads an hand shower etc to the baths like Step Free Wet rooms gives incredible flexibility. More relaxing shower can be enjoyed with the bench that encourages seating.
- AKW Tuff Form – It can be fitted in quick and easy manners. The highly flexible design can be initiated on timber or concrete floors, upstairs or down. The Tuff form in the position may be fitted and marked around the outer edge to outline the area that is to be cut. Fit the waste pipe run before continuing. The Tuff Form is equipped with off-center waste that facilitates it to be rotated for avoiding any obstructions. The Tuff Form should be supported firmly
- Use of Form Safe Tanking Kit – Make use of a brush or roller apply the form safe primer to the floor junctions and the walls. It may get dried up within about half an hour.
The above simple steps go a long way in creating attractive wet rooms that give the desired comfort. People interested in installing the comfortable wet rooms may stick to the above few tips that are helpful in enjoying relaxation and extra glamour.