The two of the most frequently used rooms in the house should always be high on your cleaning checklist. It comes to the kitchen and the bathroom, which usually see the heaviest stains from kitchen grease or a high humidity that enhances the creation of moss and bacteria. Take a look at the following guide with tips and steps, and take a pick of the best ones that can help you with the home cleaning.
1) Organize the day for cleaning and a great idea is to spend one full day in the kitchen. Let`s begin with the most soiled objects like the oven or the stove. Remove the racks and let them soak up for a couple of hours in the sink, damped in water and dishwashing detergent. This will enhance the dislodging of the dry grease and therefore it will facilitate the further treatment.
2) Meanwhile, make a homemade detergent for a thorough oven cleaning. A paste of baking soda, water and white vinegar is a great example, especially for a treatment of heavily stained areas onto metal surfaces. Try to apply non-abrasive detergents to avoid the formation of scratches or other imperfections onto the metal surfaces. The most important thing is to use only a sponge or a stiff brush for rubbing the stains, but not a metal brush. Your cleaning tools should be harder than the stain, but softer than the metal!
3) Clean the sink and the sink disposal. This is the next dirty object in the kitchen that will require some extra tools and homemade applications. For instance, to eliminate bacteria and other microorganisms from or around the kitchen – sanitize with a special detergent for that purpose. Then, clean the sink disposal via ice cubes, which act as residue removals and they have a sanding effect in the meantime.
4) Clean the shelves, the cupboard, the kitchen countertop and other objects hanging on the walls. If you put these objects high on the agenda, you can reduce the chance for spreading dirt on the floor or anywhere else under these objects. A polishing wax for wooden surfaces can play an unparalleled role for the restoration of shine and texture of wooden cupboards or shelves. Granite countertops should be polished via special wax, while other synthetic surfaces may require just a simple rubbing via clean paper towel soaked in rubbing alcohol.
5) Sanitize the toilette brush while sanitizing the toilette itself. If you have pets that use the same toilette, then you may apply a more frequent treatment with a sanitizing and deodorizing agent. Make sure that you use only non-toxic detergents.
6) Clean the mirrors, the glass shelves or other glass surfaces via commercial solution for glass surfaces. Spray the solution onto the glass surfaces by rubbing with a clean soft towel, then, wipe off the excess via paper towels. The same application can give flawless results when cleaning windows and windows frames too. Deodorize with your favorite aroma to add the final touches of the bathroom cleaning activities.
The homemade detergents and solutions are always helpful in certain situation, but there is nothing to beat the professional solutions of the professional cleaning companies. Because of that, another great tip is to call the professional cleaners at least once a year for deep cleaning of the wet rooms like the bathroom and the kitchen. They can take good care of some truly hard and persistent stains like residues or discolorations of chrome parts of the sink, the water mixer, the shower handle, etc. The complete removal of mold and mildew traces on walls and ceilings is not an exception too.
Read more at: http://elephantandcastlecarpetcleaners.org.uk/